Friday, May 23, 2008

AAAHHH...BREAK LOOSE!

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall receive them. Mark 11:24

New levels of freedom. Not only have I removed you from your distant past I am creating a future for you far beyond your own expectations. The reason why I often take you from the expected path is because I want to show you who I am. I need to get you alone...away from yourself, your expectations. I create a place for you to be open to me....and then I show you my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh so wonderful. I desire that you would see through your circumstances into my intentions. I am a GOOD father to you, I have so much to tell you.

See me through the eyes of your past, of your expected future and surely you will miss me, because I am here with you now even as you are reading this. Can you feel my breathe on your face, my warring companions by your side, my eyes burning with a holy jealousy and fire to reach you, to touch you, to know you. ...That you would know me.

I do not wait on some wimpy sideline in anticipation. The pressure is on. I am here now. I come victorious and full of passion and love for you... That you would turn and see me, feel me, touch me. Hope in me and darkness is lost forever. Hope in me and death is gone. Hope in me and you will find your true self, the dreams and the visions of what is here now and what is waiting to come.

This holy love is like a dam waiting to break over you. To burn you with holy fire and make your skin bronze and golden like the stars in the sky. Burning like my eyes that you could never live through seeing if I did not veil myself. Oh, but I am here. The time has come when I will come like a roaring lion. I will devour your enemies and breathe my breathe of life into your chest. You will no longer suffocate but become acutely aware of a whole world, a whole reality of a kingdom for you to exist in. Come, I will show you these things. Just say, "Yes Jesus." Come Jesus.

No comments: