Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mercy

It's Sunday morning...Easter morning. Ressurection life and power available to all who seek me. It is a gift-a perfect gift. But if you take this life freely from me I am going to ask you to use it. Sometimes, many times this will be painful as your soul is stretched, your mind, will, and emotions being comformed to the new spirit I have given you. You know how painful this life can be. You can deal with your wounds on your own...or let me heal them. It was the Father's will that, "by his wounds, we are healed." That caused me great pain as you know. But part of my reward for the pain that I went through, my sacrifice on the cross was that I get to see you healed and delivered of every affliction, every disease, every wound. Sometimes it may feel that being on the earth means that there is no relief from the onslaught of pain. Fresh pain every day. But I make each morning full of new mercies, as the song goes. You will endure. And when you see me face to face, your war-torn, shell ridden face will be shining like the sun. You are clean and white as snow.

Healing is my children's bread.

No comments: