Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ruby

Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel. Proverbs 20:15

Why do you so often take things into your own hands? How is it that you think that your hands are big enough to hold all that you carry? Your hands are actually like a sieve, pouring out precious things that
I might carry, should you give them to me.

All that I desire you to carry are the precious gifts, the precious jewels that I would give to you. You may see then that you are holding a ruby in your hand, but I will see every facet, every aspect of this gift that I have given you. As your heart longs to bless me you give me back your offering, your precious ruby as it were and I will shine my light on it. And in my glorious splendor you will see every facet, every distinction that I have made for you and given to you, and we will share it together in intimacy. I desire this for you today and also for my bride. A token of my love to you precious one.

No comments: