Saturday, May 10, 2008

You're Weak When You Wake Up


don't panic. i'm with you. there's no need to fear for i'm your God. i'll give you strength. i'll help you. i'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you. isaiah 41:10...the message

The world is trying to stay awake. Always buzzing, always busy, always wanting.
I want you to rest. The grim realization is that when you are weak you will rest. When you are sick you will rest. The strong see no need for rest, the healthy want to "go about it."

Another shift in the paradigm- be strong and rest. I give strength to the weary...but I also give strength to the strong. I am talking about God strong; where your weaknesses become strength because you give me the authority to overcome them.

Let me be your Popeye...let his spinach be your prayers releasing my strength and authority...

No comments: