Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It is Yours to Overcome



Dated Jan 9, 2012
 

These are the days when things really, really matter. What you do now, what you say now, what you will trust me with will determine your future. Have faith dear heart, for I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD AND I GIVE IT TO YOU TO COMMAND.
 

You will not miss it. My voice, my word. Dream about where the world would be if the desperation left. My winds of change are coming, and though you have been stripped, you are STEEL strong. Let my love overtake you and turn the tide of what looks to be disastrous. It will not turn you in but loose you out. I have overcome the the world and you shall not be turned out of it. Thus saith The Lord, God of the Angel Armies.
 

What you do matters to my heart, you will see the heaven's open over you. What matters to my heart? That you LOVE ME. LOVE ME. LOVE ME. And know that I am with you. Declare it. You are an overcomer.
 

YOU SHALL PROSPER. YOU SHALL MULTIPLY. YOU SHALL LIVE THE DREAMS IN YOUR HEART.

See the wind, hear the wind, touch the wind. It's power is real. You may not see it, but you see what it does, and it orders the world. This upside-down Kingdom. You will see by the wind all that I am doing for you.

 

This isn't a nightmare you wake up from, it's one you overcome by my blood.


Scripture References

  • Psalm 8:6, Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet:

  • Zechariah 6:4-6, Amplified Bible (AMP)

4 Then I said to the angel who talked with me, What are these, my lord?

5 And the angel answered me, These are the four winds or spirits of the heavens, which go forth from presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The chariot with the black horses is going forth into the north country, and the white ones are going forth after them [because there are two northern powers to overcome], and the dappled ones are going forth toward the south country.

  • John 3:8, Amplified Bible (AMP)
 
8 The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
  • John 16:33, New International Version (NIV)

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

  • Revelation 12:11 , New King James Version (NKJV)

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

No comments: